- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, white wine
- 2 cup pineapple
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Pound out chicken so that each piece is of similar thickness.
- Mix together salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon olive oil, chili powder, paprika, cumin and oregano. Rub this mixture over chicken, then bake for 10 minutes.
- Flip chicken breasts over and continue baking for 10-15 minutes longer until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Set aside to cool, then slice into strips.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions, and slice peppers and onion.
- Add veggies (including corn) to a large bowl, along with remaining olive oil, lime juice, and vinegar; toss together until mixed and well coated.
- Serve veggies and chicken over rice, with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 299mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g