- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 cup cereal, bran flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 large egg
- 12 ounce fish, halibut
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Set a wire rack on a baking sheet, then coat with cooking spray.
- Cook rice as directed on package, then cover and set aside.
- Place breadcrumbs, cereal flakes, lemon pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and salt in a food processor or blender and process until finely ground. Transfer to a shallow dish.
- Place flour in a second shallow dish and egg whites in a third shallow dish.
- Carefully cut fish into thick slices. Dredge each strip of fish in the flour, dip it in the egg, and then coat all sides with the breadcrumb mixture. Place on the prepared rack, then coat both sides with cooking spray.
- Bake fish about 10 minutes until cooked through and the breading is golden brown and crisp. Meanwhile, slice bell peppers.
- Serve fish sticks with rice, pepper slices, and blueberries on the side.
Calories: 488kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 135mg | Sodium: 323mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 10g