- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 4 stalk green onion
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Season fish with salt and pepper. Place on foil-lined baking sheet and bake 8-12 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven, set aside to cool.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, green onions and lemon juice in mixing bowl. Crumble cooked fish and mix with mayo mixture. Season as needed.
- Add egg and bread crumbs. Mix well. Divide into 8 portions and form into rectangles. Cook fish sticks on baking sheet in oven for 20 minutes, or until firm and lightly golden, turning once.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 357mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g