- 4 large egg white
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 1/4 cup cornmeal, yellow
- 1/8 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cup mixed greens
- 2 cup grapes
- Whisk together egg whites in a large bowl; add fish and toss to coat.
- In another large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Lift fish from egg white mixture and then, letting the excess drip off, dredge into the cornmeal mixture, patting to adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high.
- Working in batches, cook fish 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown and opaque throughout; add more oil as needed.
- Top mixed greens with your favorite dressing and serve on the side, along with grapes. (Serving size: 3 ounces fish, 1 cup greens, 1/2 cup grapes).
Calories: 292kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 692mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g