- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/8 cup honey mustard dressing
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Peel and slice avocado. Slice tomato.
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon dressing over each of 4 slices of bread.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, avocado, sprouts, turkey, cheese, and finally the remaining bread, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve with raisins and walnuts on the side.
Calories: 658kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 1103mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 29g