- 4 medium potato, red
- 1 medium onion
- 6 medium carrot
- 12 ounce beef stew meat
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 teaspoon bay leaf, crumbled
- 2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup water
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 2 cup grapes
Chop potatoes, onions and carrots.
Place meat, vegetables (including peas) and seasonings in crock pot. Cover with water. (You may need more or less than the 2 cups).
Cook on high for 4-6 hours, or on low for 8-12 hours.
Serve warm, with a whole wheat dinner roll and grapes.
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 550mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 25g