- 8 ounce cream cheese, low fat
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup SOUR CREAM, LIGHT
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 3 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3 cup spinach
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup black olives, canned
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup pineapple
- Use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese, salsa, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
- Shred lettuce, drain and rinse beans, chop tomatoes, and slice olives.
- In each serving bowl, layer lettuce and spinach, beans, tomatoes, olives, and then cheese. Top with a dollop of the cream cheese mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips and pineapple on the side.