- 8 ounce cream cheese, low fat
- 1 1/2 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup SOUR CREAM, LIGHT
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 3 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3 cup spinach
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup black olives, canned
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup pineapple
Use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese, salsa, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
Shred lettuce, drain and rinse beans, chop tomatoes, and slice olives.
In each serving bowl, layer lettuce and spinach, beans, tomatoes, olives, and then cheese. Top with a dollop of the cream cheese mixture.
Serve with tortilla chips and pineapple on the side.
Calories: 602kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 1868mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 21g