- 4 large egg
- 2 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium banana
- Preheat broiler.
- Hard boil eggs. Allow to cool, then peel, slice, and set aside.
- Toast the English muffin halves and place on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle each with olive oil and layer on tomato slices, egg slices, and cheese. Sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve each with 1/2 banana on the side.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 200mg | Sodium: 340mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g