- 4 large egg
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 2 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium kiwi
- Hard boil the eggs. Allow to cool; peel and then slice. Set aside.
- Turn oven to broil. Place English muffin halves onto a baking sheet.
- Slice tomatoes. Grate the cheese. Drizzle muffin halves with olive oil, then layer on tomato slices, hard-boiled egg slices, and grated mozzarella. Sprinkle with oregano and salt.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm with kiwi slices on the side.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 195mg | Sodium: 512mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g