- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms, portabella
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cup Tangerines (mandarin oranges), canned, juice pack
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Slice tomatoes in half and lay out onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning, then roast for 8-10 minutes until they begin to wilt. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, lay out the English muffin halves on another baking sheet. Spread each with 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce, then add spinach, mushrooms, a few basil leaves, cheese, and a few roasted tomatoes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with oranges on the side.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 578mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g