- 4 large egg
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 4 medium banana
- Heat a small, non-stick skillet over medium heat. (Spray with cooking spray if needed.)
- Crack eggs one at a time into the hot skillet and cook as desired.
- Slice tomato into thin slices.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese onto each muffin half.
- Add an egg, a slice of ham, and 1-2 slices of tomato to the bottom half of each muffin, then add the tops, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve with bananas on the side.
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 208mg | Sodium: 506mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g