- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar, distilled
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 medium orange
- Place all filling ingredients into a crockpot and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Shred chicken and stir to combine.
- Take butter, oil, vinegar, water, and salt and put in a saucepan to boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and add flours, stirring until a dough forms. Refrigerate until cooled.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Once dough is cooled, roll out and cut into circles or squares.
- Add filling to half of each shape, then fold the over half over top and crease.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 620kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 433mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g