- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, whole-wheat, dry
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 2 cup grapes
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 medium pear
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Chop the broccoli and red onion. Slice grapes in half.
- Combine lemon juice, Greek yogurt and sugar.
- Toss together pasta, broccoli, red onion, and grapes. Pour dressing over the top. Toss until well coated. Chill until ready to eat (the longer the better).
- Top with pecans just before serving. Serve with extra grapes and sliced pears.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 97g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 32mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 41g