- 2 slice Sliced Ham (or Leftover Ham)
- 8 large egg white
- 4 large egg
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 cup spinach
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat large skillet. Chop ham into cubes, set aside.
- Crack eggs, and whisk together (whites and whole eggs). Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray and add eggs. Cook on low to medium heat, until firm and no longer runny.
- Add ham and heat through.
- Place approximately 1 cup of spinach on a plate, with serving of scrambled eggs and ham atop spinach. Serve with the whole grain toast and fruit on the side.
Calories: 345kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 194mg | Sodium: 622mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g