Egg Pizza with Avocado
A fresh and simple take on everyone's favorite food, perfect for breakfast or lunch.Print Pin Rate
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 4 large egg
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium orange
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium. Toast both sides of each pita in skillet, cover, and set aside.
- Remove skillet from stove and spray again with cooking spray. Reheat skillet over medium. Crack one egg into hot skillet and cook until whites are no longer clear and yolk begins to harden. Flip and cook for 1 minute longer (or more if firmer yolk is desired). Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Mash avocado in a small bowl. Mix in fresh lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Spread mashed avocado over each pita, drizzle with olive oil, and top with an egg. Serve with oranges on the side.
Calories: 540kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 489mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 2g