- 6 medium potato, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 large egg
- 4 medium pear
- Boil potatoes for about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool in a colander.
- Meanwhile, dice bell pepper and onion; lightly chop spinach. Set aside separately.
- When cool enough to touch, dice potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Add potatoes to hot skillet and sauté for about 10 minutes.
- Add onion, bell pepper, salt, and pepper to potatoes and sauté another 10 minutes until browned and tender, stir in spinach during the last minute or so of cooking.
- While veggies cook, crack eggs into a separate, non-stick skillet; cook as desired.
- Serve eggs and veggies with sliced pears on the side.
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 212mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 23g