- 2 large egg
- 7 large egg white
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 medium orange
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Whisk eggs together in a medium bowl.
- Chop green onions, shred carrots and zucchini, and mince bell pepper; add all to eggs and mix well. Season with basil and oregano.
- Pour egg mixture into muffin cups, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 158mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g