- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounce sausage links
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/4 medium onion
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Add oil to a skillet and heat over medium for about 30 seconds. Add sausage, breaking apart into smaller pieces while cooking. (If there is a casing around the sausage, remove it before cooking). Cook for 5 minutes.
- Dice pepper and onion; add to sausage and continue to cook 1-2 minutes longer until sausage has browned and is no longer pink.
- Whisk together eggs and milk, season with salt and pepper, then pour into skillet with the sausage. Stir and cook, scrambling the eggs.
- Lay out tortillas and layer with cheese and spinach. Add an even amount of eggs and sausage to each, then wrap tightly and slice in half.
- Serve with frozen mango on the side.
Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 236mg | Sodium: 883mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g