- 4 large egg
- 5 stalk celery
- 2 medium green olives
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 2 medium kiwi
- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- 2 stalk celery
- Hard boil eggs; cool, peel, and then chop.
- Dice 1 stalk of celery and the olives; cut remaining celery into sticks.
- Gently mix together eggs, celery, olives, and Greek yogurt. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the mixture between the whole wheat bread, forming 4 sandwiches. Add a lettuce leaf.
- Chop kiwi and apples then mix together.
- Serve sandwiches with celery sticks, carrots, and fruit mixture on the side.