- 8 large egg
- 1/2 large pickle
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup green peas, frozen
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 4 medium apple
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- Boil eggs for 15 minutes, cool with ice water, peel, and chop.
- Add eggs to a mixing bowl. Finely dice pickle and add to eggs, along with mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, salt, pepper, and thawed peas. Mash together until well blended.
- Add egg salad to each of 4 rolls. Serve with sliced apples and broccoli on the side.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 375mg | Sodium: 741mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 27g