- 4 large egg
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 stick string cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 medium apple
- Hard boil eggs. Cool, peel, and chop; add to a mixing bowl.
- Dice 1/2 the cucumber and add to the eggs, along with the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Spread the egg salad between each of 2 slices of bread, then cut into quarters.
- Slice the remaining cucumber. Serve each sandwich with sliced cucumbers, cheese sticks, cherry tomatoes, and apples on the side.
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 204mg | Sodium: 690mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 27g