- 4 large egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 1 small pickle
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 serving crackers, Triscuit
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 medium cucumber
- Hard boil eggs. Cool, peel and add to a mixing bowl along with mayo, pepper, salt, turmeric, and chopped pickle. Mash and mix together.
- Mix raisins, cranberries and chopped walnuts together for a simple trail mix.
- Serve egg salad along with crackers, trail mix, applesauce, raw green beans, and cucumber slices.
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 514mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 32g