- 7 large egg
- 1/8 medium onion, sweet
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/8 cup, chopped or diced pickle
- 8 slice bacon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 8 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium banana
- Hard boil eggs by placing in water and boiling for 10 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- While the eggs are cooking, finely diced sweet onion, celery, and dill pickle; set aside.
- Cook bacon until crispy; crumble and allow to cool.
- Chop eggs and add to a large bowl with 1/3 cup mayo, onion, celery, salt, pepper, chopped pickles; mix well. Mix in most of the bacon, reserving a few pieces for garnish.
- Top with paprika and serve over a bed of greens or in a lettuce boat.
- Serve with extra celery and banana slices.
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 388mg | Sodium: 1327mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g