- 6 large egg
- 6 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon mustard, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 medium orange
- 4 cup milk
Hard boil eggs; cool, peel, and chop.
In a bowl, gently mix the eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, and pepper.
Toast bread, then spread egg mixture evenly onto toast.
Serve each with orange wedges and a small glass of milk (cow’s milk or other) on the side.
Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 311mg | Sodium: 503mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 15g