- 4 large egg
- 1 stalk celery
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1/8 cup pickle relish, sweet
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 cup grapes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Hard boil the eggs; cool to room temperature, then peel and chop.
- Chop celery and olives.
- Mix eggs, celery, olives, relish, yogurt, and salt. Add mixture to bread slices forming 4 sandwiches.
- Add a lettuce leaf to each sandwich; serve with grapes and cherry tomatoes on the side.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 187mg | Sodium: 722mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 20g