- 4 large egg
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 4 medium clementine
- Hard boil eggs. Drain and cool with ice water; peel and dice.
- While eggs are boiling, grate carrot.
- Mix grated carrot, yogurt, salt, and pepper in with eggs. Toss to coat evenly.
- Toast bread; top 4 slices with egg mixture and top off with remaining slices; cut in half.
- Serve with sliced bell pepper and clementines.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 527mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g