- 4 large eggs
- 1 stalk celery
- 6 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1/3 tablespoon pickle relish, sweet
- 1/8 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Peel and chop eggs. Finely chop celery stalk, and olives; add to a mixing bowl with eggs.
- Gently mix together egg mixture with relish and yogurt; add salt to taste.
- Spread mixture evenly over four slices of bread, add lettuce to each slice and top off with second slice of bread; cut sandwiches into quarters, serve with applesauce.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 187mg | Sodium: 555mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 27g