- 6 large egg
- 2 slice turkey bacon
- 2 stalk green onion
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 2 medium carrot
- 4 cup grapes
- Hard boil eggs. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes or until crisp. Remove from heat, cool, and crumble. Add to a large bowl.
- Slice green onions and chop eggs (leaving out 4 of the yolks). Add onions to bacon. Set eggs aside in a separate bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper, and salt to the bacon and onions and mix well. Gently fold in the eggs until thoroughly combined.
- Toast bread. Peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Top toast with lettuce and egg salad; keep as an open-face sandwich or add another slice of toast to make it easier for little ones to hold.
- Serve with carrots and grapes on the side.
Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 289mg | Sodium: 634mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 30g