- 4 ounce turkey sausage
- 1 cup flowerets broccoli, florets
- 1 cup spinach
- 8 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and drop in sausage; cook until no longer pink, approximately 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add broccoli and lightly chopped spinach.
- Whisk eggs, milk, canola oil, baking powder, salt and pepper. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, (or use paper liners); spoon in sausage and broccoli amongst each section; pour egg mixture evenly over each; sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until egg has set.
- Serve with grapes too!
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 309mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g