- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 4 slice Canadian Bacon
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup strawberries
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high.
- Crack eggs into hot skillet. Allow eggs to become firm, then flip and cook another 5-6 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, toast English muffins and cut cheese into thin slices.
- When eggs are almost done, place a slice of Canadian bacon and 1 ounce of cheese on top of each. Cook until meat is warm and cheese is slightly melted.
- Place one egg onto each muffin, forming sandwiches.
- Serve with strawberries (or another preferred fruit) on the side.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 228mg | Sodium: 672mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g