- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 4 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 4 medium peach
- Slice peppers in half horizontally and remove the seeds. Continue to slice each half horizontally into 1/3 inch thick rings; discard the stems.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add 4 pepper rings and cook each side for 2 minutes.
- Crack an egg into each ring. Cover skillet and cook 1-2 minutes or until whites are set but yolks are still a bit runny.
- Toast the bread and serve alongside pepper-eggs, peaches, and remaining pepper slices.
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 253mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 15g