- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- 4 ounce colby cheese
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high.
- Crack one egg at a time into hot pan.
- Cook egg on one side for 2 minutes or until the white starts to harden; flip over and cook for 1 minute longer, allowing yolk to heat but not set. Repeat until all eggs are cooked.
- Toast bread, cut melon into wedges, and slice cheese.
- Serve each egg on top of a bed of spinach with cantaloupe, toast, and cheese slices on the side.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 213mg | Sodium: 422mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g