- 4 large egg
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 2 jumbo black olives, canned
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 cup milk
- Hard boil eggs. Cool and peel.
- Chop carrots, making a few sections into tiny triangles for the nose of the “chick. Use sliced olives as the eyes. Toast muffin and place “chicks” in their muffin “nest.” Use broccoli florets as the “trees” holding the “nest.”
- Serve with a glass of milk.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 211mg | Sodium: 435mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g