Egg BurritoPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 large egg
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 medium spinach tortilla wrap
- 2 medium banana
- Chop onion and tomato, set aside separately.
- Spray a non-stick sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add onion to heated skillet and cook until beginning to soften.
- Whisk eggs together in a small bowl, then add to skillet. Cook until no longer runny, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- Remove eggs from heat; stir in spinach and tomatoes.
- Lay out tortillas, placing an even amount of egg mixture onto each one; roll up tightly.
- Serve each burrito with 1/2 a banana on the side.