- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/3 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 package (12 oz) hash browns, frozen
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 14 ounce artichoke hearts, jarred
- 2 cup, chopped kale
- 3/4 cup milk
- 8 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium mango
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8X8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mince onion and garlic; set aside separately.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together 1/3 cup sour cream, 3/4 cup cheese, hash browns, sun-dried tomatoes, minced onions, 1/2 tsp pepper, and garlic powder. Spread half of this mixture on the bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Remove excess water from artichokes by placing them onto paper towel and rolling them up to wring out the water. Add artichokes to a bowl with kale and minced garlic; mix. Place this vegetable mix on top of the sour cream mixture in the baking pan. Top with remaining sour cream mixture and pat down slightly.
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons of sour cream, milk, eggs, salt, and remaining 1/8 tsp pepper until the color lightens. Pour over the layers in baking dish, and top off with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the middle has set and is no longer runny. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with mango on the side.
Calories: 557kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 422mg | Sodium: 953mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 20g