- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 1 medium lime
- 2 cup grapes
- Heat oil in skillet over medium. Whisk eggs together and add to skillet. Stir to scramble and cook until no longer runny. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat a second skillet over medium. Add each tortilla, one at a time, and heat for 1 minute on each side. Transfer each to a plate for serving.
- Slice avocado, and halve or quarter tomatoes.
- Spoon an even amount of eggs onto each tortilla. Top with avocado, tomatoes, and feta. Spritz each with a fresh squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 199mg | Sodium: 512mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g