- 6 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 tablespoon cream cheese, low fat
- 1/4 cup jam, all-fruit
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 8 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 medium orange
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix eggs until well blended; add salt and pepper to taste. Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, then add egg mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are set but still moist. Remove from heat.
- In another small bowl, mix cream cheese and strawberry spread (mixture will be lumpy). Spread 2 tablespoons mixture over each tortilla.
- Place 2 ham slices and some of the scrambled egg mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold the sides up over the filling, then place folded side down on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Slice in half and serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 298mg | Sodium: 691mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 11g