- 8 large egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Whisk together eggs, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Chop green onion, seed and chop tomato and bell pepper, and set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add approximately 1/4 of the egg whites and veggies to the hot skillet. Stir and cook until eggs are fully set, then fold in half and then in half again.
- Toast bread; peel and slice avocado.
- Add avocado slices and cooked egg to a piece of toast, then top with another piece to form a sandwich. Repeat with all remaining ingredients.
- Serve mango cubes on the side.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 482mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 17g