- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cup edamame, shelled
- 3 cup corn, canned
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 medium mango
- 2 cup rotisserie chicken
- 6 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 1/8 cup mustard, dijon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, remove edamame from pod (if not already done), rinse and drain beans, and drain corn. Place all into a large mixing bowl.
- Dice bell pepper, cilantro, and mango, then add to bean mixture.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small mixing bowl; pour over veggies and toss to coat evenly.
- Separate chicken from the bones and cut into cubes or shred; add to salad along with cooked quinoa and toss once more.
- Serve immediately or chill until later.
Calories: 712kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 2237mg | Fiber: 17g | Sugar: 13g