- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, rice
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 8 large egg
- 3/4 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 stalk green onion
- 4 roll rolls, French
- 2 cup strawberries
- 2 medium carrot
- Combine mayonnaise, rice vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Scramble eggs on the stove top. Fold eggs, edamame, and chopped green onions into mayonnaise mixture. Cover and cool in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, allowing flavors to combine.
- Spoon onto rolls and serve with strawberries and carrot sticks.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 190mg | Sodium: 313mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g