- 1 pound rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium beet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cup shredded veggies, bagged (such as broccoli slaw)
- 4 tablespoon poppy seed dressing, light
- 2 cup slices peach
- Buy a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken (re-heat before serving if warm is preferred).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roughly chop beets, toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/4 teaspon sea salt; roast on baking sheet with foil ‘tenting’ them; roast for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender.
- While beets roast, toss prepackaged salad with dressing and top with shredded, rotisserie chicken. Serve with 1/2 beet.
- When ready, brush peach slices with olive oil, and place on grill to caramelize and show grill marks; grill for 2-3 minutes. May be served with vanilla frozen yogurt.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 816mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 13g