- 2 cup spinach
- 8 large egg
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- Chop 1 cup of spinach in ribbons, you can use kitchen scissors and cut it over the pan.
- Beat 8 eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- When the spinach is slightly wilted, pour the eggs over it.
- Scramble them by pushing the cooked sides to the middle.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with toast.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 374mg | Sodium: 488mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g