Dijon Chicken SaladPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 4 servings
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 Breast Chicken Breast, cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup mustard, dijon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup, sliced ALMONDS
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
- Shred or chop leftover chicken from previous evening’s meal. Toss into a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper; pour over chicken.
- Roughly chop spinach and add to chicken along with mandarin wedges, halved grape tomatoes, almonds, and cooled quinoa. Toss gently to combine and evenly coat. Serve immediately.