- 6 large egg
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Hard-boil eggs and allow to cool.
- Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, and salt; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Sprinkle eggs with paprika. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 309mg