- 6 large egg
- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 stalk celery
- Hard boil eggs, then slice in half lengthways. Pop the yolks out and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, and salt to the yolks, then mash together with a potato masher or the back of a fork.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into the egg whites, then sprinkle with paprika.
- Toast English muffins, then butter your toast. Cut celery into sticks.
- Serve eggs alongside toast and celery.
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 293mg | Sodium: 697mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g