- 8 large egg
- 2 slice turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium peach
- Place eggs in a large pot of cold water, enough to fully cover eggs. Boil water and cook eggs for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and drain. Allow eggs to cool while still in the pan. When cool, remove shells.
- While eggs are cooling cook bacon as directed on package, until it becomes crispy. Set aside on a paper towel to absorb any excess fat. Crumble.
- Cut eggs in half and remove cooked yolk. Mash yolk and mix with yogurt, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip; pipe filling into egg white halves. Garnish with crumbled bacon and chopped parsley. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with whole grain toast and peach slices.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 379mg | Sodium: 593mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g