- 3 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala spice
- 2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cup cilantro
- Dice yellow new potatoes, about 1 1/2 cups worth. Dice onion.
- Heat butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add potatoes, onions and garlic, cook until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the all-purpose flour, curry, garam masala; saute for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add the broth and milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the peas and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Season with lime juice and salt to taste.
- Garnish each serving with yogurt and cilantro.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 101mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g