- 4 large egg
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/3 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- Hard boil eggs. Cool under cold water, then peel and dice. Finely dice celery.
- Add chopped eggs to a mixing bowl along with raisins, celery, mayonnaise, yogurt, and curry powder. Stir until well combined, mashing eggs as you go.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten out the bread as much as you can.
- Spread an even amount of egg salad onto each piece of bread, then roll tightly and cut into slices; secure each slice with a toothpick if necessary.
- Serve with apple and bell pepper slices on the side.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 192mg | Sodium: 471mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g