- 2 medium cucumber
- 4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/8 medium onion
- 2 teaspoon dill weed, fresh
- 2 teaspoon vinegar, distilled
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Peel your cucumbers – or you can leave the peel on if you want – slice cucumber into fairly thin slices. Place into a colander and sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Set on something to catch the water that drains off, and set aside. Mix together sour cream, 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion, 2 teaspoons fresh chopped dill, vinegar, and sugar. Cover and place in fridge. Let cucumbers drain and dressing chill for at least an hour, up to 2 hours.
- Before serving, rinse cucumbers under running water briefly. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Toss dressing with cucumbers and serve.