- 1/4 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Dice peppers very finely.
- Slice the cucumber into 1-inch rounds. Use a melon baller to scoop a small dip out of the center of each slice, being careful to not go completely through.
- Fill each slice with ranch dressing and top with diced peppers.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 139mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g